From Orlando International Airport:
1. Follow airport SOUTH exit signs to "Kissimmee via 417".
2. Take airport exit road 4 miles to traffic light.
3. Turn right onto 417 West and continue approximately 12 miles, passing 2 toll plazas.
4. Exit the 417 at Celebration Avenue.
5. Turn right onto Celebration Avenue and continue to T-junction with 192 (approx 1 mile).
6. Turn left onto 192; you will be heading West.
7. Continue for approximately 6 miles, passing Disney's Wide World of Sports and Disney World on your right.
8. Approximately 1 mile past Marker 5 turn left into Formosa Gardens Boulevard .
9. Follow the road for approximately 3 miles (merges into Sand Hill Road)
10. Turn right into the Windsor Palms community.
11. Arrived at Windsor Palms Resort. ENJOY YOUR VACATIONS !
From Sanford International Airport:
1. Follow the exit signs toward "Orlando, Attractions, I-4 and 417. This is Lake Mary Boulevard.
2. Continue through the 1st and 2nd set of traffic lights.
3. Take the first left after the 2nd set of traffic lights. This will lead to 417 South.
4. Cross over the next road (C.R. 427) and you will merge with 417, heading South.
5. Continue on the 417 for approximately 48 miles, passing through 5 toll plazas.
6. Follow numbers 4 through 10 above.
From Interstate 4:
1. Follow I-4 to US192 interchange.
2. Leave I-4 and head West on US192.
3. Follow numbers 7 through 10 above.